At H.G.S. we provide top executive security services for individuals or groups traveling to the West Bank and Gaza Strip. In each of these areas, we employ highly trained personnel, always operating in accordance with H.G.S. protocol. These teams specialize in all required security services, including emergency extraction and evacuation. Our security professionals are the best in their field. We are always updated with the latest security evaluations and warnings, and we have precise protocols for any emergency.
We have years of experience in securing film productions, artists’ visits and international delegations going in and out of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. However, due to the discrete nature of these operations, we can not disclose any further details on our site. Information on references, background details, or other inquiries may be disclosed upon direct contact with a prospective client.
In the last two years there is a rise in the number of journalists attacked and injured during their work in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza. We aim to provide maximum security for our customers, with minimum interference to their main task – reporting.
Some of our recent security operations in Palestinian Authority and Gaza:
- National Geographic Explorer shoot in Gaza and southern Israel.
- Ai WeiWei – in the West Bank and Gaza for an international documentary film.
- ZDF – special Christmas Concert in the Church of Nativity, Bethlehem.
- EU relief delegation to Gaza.
- Delegations and organized groups visiting the West Bank.
- TV productions taking place in the West Bank for Netflix, History channel, National Geographic, C4 UK and Discovery.
- Securing a European film crew producing a TV film about the aftermath of the last Gaza War.
- Providing security services and protective gear for freelance and network journalists.
Please contact us through the website or by email: HGSemail@example.com