Highlight Films produces a wide range of corporate videos and provides all services related to corporate video production in Israel. We have a vast experience producing Hi-tech, startup and corporate video production in Israel.
From a straightforward corporate video to web videos, testimonials and many other video formats and tools. You can see samples of corporate videos we have recently produced here.
We provide video services per target and per demand. These include training videos to B2B or B2C, marketing videos to CEO, Video newsletter and so forth.
Hi-Tech companies in Israel
Israel is a startup hub for many hi-tech companies. In addition to Israeli hi-tech companies, there are many international corporations that chose to have their development centers based in Israel.
Among them Microsoft, Samsung, Intel and others. We often film with these companies, usually based in central Israel.
Corporate video production in Israel: Our Corporate Customers
Highlight Films works with many international corporations looking for corporate video production in Israel with their branches, clients or suppliers in Israel. We work with companies in a variety of fields and areas of operation, including the leading international medical and pharmaceutical companies.
As such, In the last years we have completed hundreds
of medical videos for local and international customers.
Among our customers: Microsoft, Intel, HP, Alstom, GE, Philip Morris, AT&T…
Tools and Formats
- Web Video – Our creative team offers an outstanding service from concept to delivery in all formats: from HD presentations, through footage of special projects and operations to investors to social media videos.
- Marketing Video – anything from hard sale videos to feel-good clips. In short, anything to help you market and sell your products and services.
- Public Information Videos – for local authorities, government and large corporate customers, relating to huge markets. There is no better way to send out your message than a video clip
- Investor relations Video (IR) – Your investors want to see and hear. They are no longer satisfied with spreadsheets and financial data.
- Streaming video to customer’s website.
- Conference Video.
- Video for websites – We can re-format and adjust any video to any website, using the latest and most popular decoders in order to create the best video for its purpose, accessible by all.
- Time Lapse Videos – the time lapse video is always impressive. Squeezing hours, days and years into seconds an tell a whole story in seconds, and leave a strong visual impression on the viewer.
- PR video – in many cases it works much better than a textual press release.
- Testimonial video – Would you like to show your potential customer what your current customers think about you?
- Recruitment Video – often it is not enough to write about the employee you are looking to hire. Sometimes it is better to show what you mean in a short, focused video.
- Video for schools & colleges