Safe shooting with Covid-19 in Israel: these are the new protocols we established
How do you keep safe shooting with Covid-19 in Israel? Our producers are following the following instructions:
- Crew must wear face-mask and gloves anytime when on location or with customers.
- Until further notice, crew travels in vans / cars with maximum 2 persons per vehicle. In large vans and people carriers, the limit is half the maximum number of passengers allowed.
- Rental camera and lights gear must be thoroughly before loading to vans / trucks.
- All gear must be cleaned thoroughly upon exiting any indoor location.
- Lunch breaks – only food ordered in delivery. Eating is always outdoors, and the eating area must be cleaned before and after lunch.
- Vehicles are cleaned at the end of every filming day. Cleaning includes all cabin and loading area surfaces. No transfer of vehicles between productions: vehicles are to be used by different crews only after one day buffer between crews.
- Stand-up Interviews: Interviewer will keep a distance of 2 meters from interviewee.
- Lav mics: Please ask the interviewee to put it correctly on himself / herself. Otherwise – use a boom pole.
Our work is important, but our health is more important!