Notable archaeological sites in Israel and Palestine:
Ashkelon, Beit Alfa, Carmel Caves, Caesarea, Atlit, Apolonia, Beit She’an, Beth She’arim, Tsafit, Herodium, Hisham Palace, Qumran, Mamshit, Ovdat, Acre, Tel Rehov, Tel Be’er Sheva, Jericho, Tel Megiddo, Bethlehem, Judean Desert, Shilo, Gath, Gezer, Masada, Tel Arad, Tel Dan, Tel Hazor, Tzippori (Sepphoris) and Gesher Bnot Ya’akov.
Film permits in archaeological sites
Our experience in filming of archaeology in Israel and Palestine
- Walking the Bible (3 part series) – MayaVision for Channel 4 (UK) and PBS
- Sacred Journeys (6 part series) – MayaVision for PBS
- The Flinders Petri Biography for BBC
- Ancient X-Files – WAGTV for National Geographic ( 3 episodes)
- Judean Desert – The Deserts and life series, produced by Green Bay for BBC Wales
- The Real King Herod – Cicada Films for Channel 4
- Lost Cities: Templars’ Frotress – Nationa Geographic
- Drain the Ocean – National Geographic
Videos produced for the Israel Antiquities Authority
Palestine and other historical locations.